Saturday 5 March 2011

Pompadour 24

Pompadour 24 is absolutely chock a block full of the most beautiful japanese craft books.  I have already received this one which arrived within 3 days - even quicker than a wool order from the UK


















and now I am awaiting the arrival of this one, and if like the last one - knowing that it will pop through the post beautifully packaged and with adorable pictures inside.  Those japanese girls sure know how to crochet, especially if you are aware of the storm in blog land caused by the gorgeous japanese flowers introduced by Lucy at Attic 24 - have noticed how 24 seems to be a good number for finding beautiful things.


















obviously when crocheting the items - I cannot read japanese for toffee, but they are filled with excellent diagrams - which until now I could not read either - but am slowly learning from info gathered online.

I do hope that I will soon get some decent sunshine so that I can start taking pictures of some of my work, because I sure have been busy, busy, busy!

2 comments:

  1. I love the japanese crochet books, I have 3 so far, the diagrams seem to be getting easier to follow, enjoy !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jacey, am still waiting in anticipation, maybe today or maybe tomorrow - with luck :)

    ReplyDelete